Veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- Teeth That Are Discolored – Either Because Stains From Tetracycline Or Other Drugs, Excessive Fluoride Or Other Causes; Or The Presence Of Large Resin Fillings That Have Discolored The Tooth.
- Teeth That Are Worn Down.
- Teeth That Are Chipped Or Broken.
- Teeth That Are Misaligned, Uneven, Or Irregularly Shaped (For Example, Have Craters Or Bulges In Them).
- Teeth With Gaps Between Them (To Close The Space Between These Teeth).